Friday, March 16, 2007

LL Cool baby

He's getting very smiley. Cute, cute, even at 6am when I long to still be asleep. Still can't get his grin on film, tho.Lionel is preparing to play Tiny Tim.... 'cept at the rate he's growing he'll be six feet tall by the time he's the right age. He's wearing 9 month old clothing. He is heavier than a bowling ball. And he has his Daddy's extremelly loud and resonant voice. Especially when I'm late with the chow...
I've had some auditions lately and, man, it's nice to be in the game. Plus, I got paid a whole 55¢ last week for pay TV rights of an episode of the Unit! WhooHoo! Now I can afford formula for LL!
Hey, Wanna see my reel?
Let me know if it looks really lame or takes too long to load.
BTW my episode of "Brian" was on and... I almost missed me completely. OY.... grateful for the money, but so much work and trouble and struggle to get there, find a sitter, drive to Burbank... and the part could have been performed by a monkey.... although I guess that could describe most of my work.
T is playing (was coerced into playing) a Filipino pianist in a musical that he wrote some songs for. WTF? He's six foot two and whiter than a sheet of xerox paper, but HEY...
It's musical about the Bataan Death March... uhhuh... Hmmmm....

1 comment:

demondoll said...

We Pinoys adopt all hues of Pilipino-ness!