Monday, July 19, 2010

Ridiculous interview

What are some of your favorite Disney Films?
The ones where the dog dies
Why did the chicken cross the road?
to avoid the Campero recruiter
Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
Gin and Tonic
Favorite fruit?
The Lady Bunny.
Are you a cat or a dog person?
Cats. Dogs smell.
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I'd rather be rich, thanks.
Define yourself in 3 words...
arrested development ADHD

Kill the spider or let it out?
Spider on the wall signify success
Do you shower every single day?
No. And I wash my hair like once a week. AND I use prescription deodorant, wonder why?
Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?
Ignore guiltily, unless it's a busking musician
Where do you want to travel next?
Japan
What is your favorite food?
Pho
Do you read harry potter books?
I have 1st eds of all of 'em.
What is your favorite place?
San Fransisco, or the RNT of Great Britain
If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
X ray vision, ya know what I could do with Xray vision?
Have you had a beer in the last week?
It was up a chicken, does that count?
Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
Diet Coke or Syrah
Flip flops or tennis shoes?
High heels
What do you do on fridays?
work if I am in luck, if not I mope.
What is your favorite song of all time?
At the moment it is "We Won't get Fooled Again"
Do you like bananas?
no. Mushy yuck.

No comments: