Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Strange and difficult week(s). Culminating in paying a plumber to fix the sink that overflowed into a 90yo lady's apartment. At 4 in the morning.
Things are looking up, however as today I bought a gorgeous painting at the thrift store, and got a pedicure. And sprang for a manicure. And only ruined the pinkie, so better than usual.
I wish I could figure out how to get the bank or the universe or hollywood to give us $300,000. We have our eye on the MOST eccentric Victorian house. It's so bizarre, it's perfect.
There is something about Lady Chatterly's Lover that is following me around. It seems to be the key to a riddle. Wish I could figure it out.
I love my boys. Tom is a beautiful, wonderful, talented, funny and argumentative fellow, and so is our son. I hope they get the things they deserve. People shouldn't underestimate either of them.

No comments: