Tuesday, March 07, 2006

TTTPPPPHHHHHBBBBTTTT!!!!

I was in The Razzies on Saturday...


The press was out of control. CNN, the BBC, the AP and countless tiny Japanese women with steady cams, and a Scottish guy in a full kilt. What in the world was THAT about?
We were at the Ivar Theatre in Hollywood and could see the Oscar hullabaloo from the Blvd. We got there WAAAY early and had the treat of going to Roscoes Chicken and Waffles and eating everything in sight. We strolled the Blvd and went to Hollywood Toy and Costume and bought T's Mum a boxing Nun.
I have to confess Star Wars III was the only movie I saw... I would have been so mad losing precious life-hours watching dreck like Jennie McCarthys "Dirty Love". And for the record, I love performing in the Razzies but believe me, I know that there but for the grace of {{{insert deity here}}} go I!!
Another Kaiser trip for T on Sunday.... I won't go into details, but let me tell you ,Children's theatre is dangerous, Kids are disease ridden little darlings! And YET that ol' Biological clock is tic tic ticking... Amazing thing, nature...
Eureka! is still going strong. Only 80 more shows to go.... oh GAWD! At least I'm a working actor, right? RIGHT????? sigh....


AIDS Ride Site.

1 comment:

demondoll said...

That looked like a blast!