Monday, August 11, 2008

O...What next?

I usually try to be cheerful and up on this blog, because who the heck wants to read downers from someone you know. But I must confess I am having a massive fight with my usually sunny disposition.
Life is hard. My career has been going nowhere, and I have to start earning money for myself and my little family. I have nothing on the horizon except my teaching gig, and I honestly don't know what to do. I get pretty panicky. I was even considering driving to Ranch Cucamonga to work so I could make my insurance, but that didn't work out.
I confess to being sad and lonely sometimes, considering our housing situation, but try as we might, there seems to be no solution.
Lionel is a darling boy, but he's been sick and it's been hard to go to work and leave him behind when he's not feeling well. Especially when work doesn't even pay for the babysitter.
I don't see many people outside of work and I miss having friends.
Poor pitiful Pearl. Believe me, I know I have it good compared to Millions of people on this planet. I own a little apartment. I have a generous good hearted man who loves me, who is being pulled hard in a zillion directions, but ALWAYS has time to rescue me when I need it. We have our charming little boy, who is mad about us and couldn't care less that we exist like sardines in a can. We have supportive families who do their best to help. Golly, I'm just putting it out to the universe... I could use some cheering up.
I am feelin' mighty low....

1 comment:

demondoll said...

xoxoxoxoxo

I wish I could be there to do it in person-
Love you