Monday, October 12, 2009

Actors Cliche.

I booked a commercial spot, in spite of the fact that I had to bring Lilo. And he hollered, cried kicked and RAN from the casting directors. The poor guy who got put in charge of L while I tried to get usable tape, looked like he aged 50 years in the interim. Hello? SAG? Studios? anyone? if we had the ability to drop off our precious and distracting kiddies at a licenced day care like they do at the gym, there would be some good work being done. Damn it. I guess I need to figure out how to make it happen. LA is just so dang BIG! A drop off in Studio City, one in Burbank, WeHO, Hollywood and the Westside. What? Trailers or RV that are movable, cheap and reliable....Can't believe I booked the bloody Ad...
Which only goes to prove, as my friend Hisa said.... I was probably wearing the right skirt that day.

1 comment:

spartacus said...

Congrats on the spot!