Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Many Happy Returns... you little Devil

Happy birthday to a bold actress, and captivating comedienne, and a dear friend.
I didn't really get to KNOW DD until after school. I was always vaguely intimidated by her wit. But I am so glad I got to spend time with her. I have very sweet memories of when she brought the newborn TJ to my house on the westside 'cause her flat was a'roastin' I was awestruck at how ADEPT she was with that baby, even more now that I have one of my own. DDoll is the IT.
I'm glad you're still performing, the world deserves to see you.
LOVE
d

1 comment:

demondoll said...

I'm witty?

You are so sweet! Thank you for the birthday wishes- I remember how you saved me and my bairn from our on-fire apartment :-) As for adept... I seem to remember leaking through my pads everytime that newborn mew'd! Then again, you are nothing if not wonderful!!!
Much Love- Another Mum